Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions: Franciscan Well Q1 Online & In-Store Activation 2022:
- These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry/claim instructions are deemed to form part of the Terms and Conditions and by participating all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the Terms and Conditions. Please retain a copy for your information.
- Promoter and Data Controller: Molson Coors Brewing Company Ireland, Block J1, Maynooth Business Park, Kildare, Ireland a company registered in Ireland under Registered Company Number 520511. Do not send entries to this address.
- This competition is open only to participants in the Republic of Ireland that are 18+ years old and excludes employees of the Promoter or any of its affiliate companies, their families and anyone deemed to be professionally involved with or connected to the Promotion are not permitted to enter the competition.
- No purchase necessary.
- In order to qualify as a valid entry, participants must enter using one of the following methods:
(i) Scan the QR Code which will be placed in-store across selected stores amongst Participating Retailers (Supervalu, Dunnes Stores, Carryout, Spar and Londis) using a smartphone or access the entry page using the following link http://franciscanwellperfectpairing.ie. To submit your competition entry, participants must fill all details in accordance with clause 10 and the on-screen instructions.
- This competition is open from 00:01 on Tuesday 1st March 2022 until 23:59 on Thursday the 28th April 2022. Only entries recorded during this period will be eligible for prizes.
- The winners will be selected on a random basis. Only one prize will be awarded per winner. The gift is the item stated only. Gifts may vary from images used in marketing materials. The gift is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and cannot be redeemed for a cash alternative or any other gift.
- 40 prizes available to be won during the promotional period. Prizes available:
(i) 39 x Runner Up prizes of Bespoke pizza boxes available (perfect pairing pizza & beer kit): the box includes x3 cans of Franciscan Well beer, plus two branded tankards. There will also be premium quality pizza dough and toppings to create the perfect pairing pizza. There will be no vegetarian alternative offered.
(ii) 1 x Main Prize of Bespoke Pizza Box and Pizza Oven available: the main prize winner will receive both a bespoke Pizza box as outlined above and a top of the range pizza oven.
- Maximum of 1 (one) entry per person and per mobile phone number or email during the Promotion Period. Entries not complying with these Terms and Conditions will be invalid. Anyone trying to circumvent this rule by using alternative details will be disqualified from this promotion. Entries (bulk or otherwise) made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted.
- The following Information that must be included in your entry, (1) Full name of claimant (2) Date of Birth (entrants must be 18 years or over) (3) Full home address and postcode of claimant (4) Address and postcode for prize to be distributed to if different from home address (5) Telephone number that can be used to clarify claim details (6) an email address that we can confirm your successful entry to (7) full details of retailer in which you saw the promotion in store or online.
- The winners will be notified via email through the email ID they entered on the website for the competition – this is known as the ‘winner notification message’ and it will be sent during the competition period or within 30 working days after the competition ends. Promoter will not be liable for any failure or delay of message delivery by your email platform. If winners provide invalid email addresses or do not provide their email addresses, they will automatically be disqualified, and the Promoter reserves the right to award prizes to substitute winners.
- Winners will be notified via email of how to collect and or redeem their prizes and if collection is not possible, the prizes may be posted to an address provided by the winner.
- After winners have received their prize(s), the promoter holds no liability as to the usage, issues or damage of said prize(s).
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of any Participant and may require such information as it considers reasonably necessary for the purpose of verifying the eligibility of a Participant. Prizes may be withheld, until the Promoter is reasonably satisfied with the eligibility verification.
- The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for one of equal or greater value in the event of unavailability due to circumstances beyond the Promoter’s control.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify from the event any entrant suspected of fraud or cheating including, without limitation, through the manipulation of QR codes, multiple generated entries, or otherwise fraudulently falsifying data or acting fraudulently or dishonestly in the opinion of the Promoter.
- The Promoter will not be liable for system failures, network errors, hacks on the system or personal phone or application issues.
- If there is any dispute about an entry or any other aspect of the competition, this will be decided by the Promoter. The Promoter’s decision is final in every situation (including any not covered by these terms and conditions) and no correspondence will be entered into).
- By entering this competition, you agree that the Promoter may use your name, photo and any testimonial you have provided to the Promoter, for promotional purposes, including, without limitation, on its websites, social media, within its magazines or within promotional emails.
- The Promoter reserves the right at its absolute discretion to cancel the competition without prior notice in the event of circumstances arising beyond its control that make it necessary to do so.
- Entry into the competition shall constitute your acceptance of these terms and conditions and your agreement to be bound by them. If these terms and conditions are not accepted in full, then you should not enter this competition. The Promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time.
- The competition and the terms and conditions are governed by the laws of the Republic of Ireland and enforced by Molson Coors Ireland.